Reduce Your Blind Spot Accidents by More than 75% Like Other Customers
Xtreme PreView® is a pulsed radar object detection solution designed to detect moving and stationary objects in blind spots to significantly reduce accidents.
PreView® consists of three simple components:
- External sensor(s)
- In-cab display(s) to provide audible and visual notification to the operator
- Robust cable system to connect the sensor and display.
Coverage area can be up to 32ft/10m depending on the sensor chosen and your specific needs. Built for the rugged mining environment, Xtreme PreView® detects objects through fog, snow, rain, dirt, mud, debris, and other extreme elements and weather conditions. Once an object is detected, the in-cab display provides ranging information to the operator so he can react before an accident occurs.
In comparison to other PreView® Radar sensors, Xtreme PreView® offers the longest detection zone. The in-cab LED display shows the proximity to the object(s) detected. The result is safer manoeuvring and detection for busy mining sites.
Xtreme Preview Benefits
- Increased safety helps save lives
- Prevents vehicle damage caused by blindspots
- Effective in extreme weather and mine site conditions
- Network multiple sensors together with a single display
- Integrates with other safety tools
- Preview® customers report over 75% reduction in blind spot accidents when Preview® is installed
PreView® puts the control back into the hands of your operators, your first line of defense against accidents.