- PTT ID Encode/Decode Identifies the radio during transmission, so callers do not have to verbally identify themselves.
- Selective Radio Inhibit Decode If missing or stolen, the dispatcher or system can remotely disable the radio for greater security.
- Radio Check Decode Allow radios to be checked if it is working or opertaing within range.
- Emergency Provides instant help by activating the foot switch. With selected microphones, it also allows dispatcher to listen in to the situation around the radio.
- PTT ID Encode
- Selective Call Encode
- Call Alert Encode
III) Quick Call II
- Selective Call Encode/Decode
- Call Alert Encode/Decode